Everyone has rules they must live by, whether it’s God’s rules, our parents rules, the teachers rules — someone has to make the rules — they are for our protection. We will try to keep it simple.
All members must read the rules and post a comment agreeing to follow them, or membership will be denied.
- Use Nicknames only, never disclose your real name online.
- You may post your age, city and state, with parental permission (we will ask).
- Never disclose the street you live on, the school you attend, the name of your teacher, or other identifying details.
- Do not post harsh or offensive material. Link only to other children’s websites. If you aren’t sure, please ask.
- Members must submit one post or comment per month.
- You must be at least 8 to join.
- Parents of member children are encouraged to join and post.
- If you need help learning how to post, please contact us for help.